Drupal ist eines der meist benutzten Content Management Systeme und bietet viele Funktionen für Communities, wie Foren, Umfragen, das Anlegen von Weblogs durch User
Drupal kann auf verschiedenen Webservern wie Apache, Nginx oder Microsoft IIS installiert werden. Drupal benötigt PHP und MySql. Alternativ kann eine andere Datenbank wie PostgreSQL oder MS SQL verwendet werden.
Multi-Language: Drupal gibt es in zahlreichen Sprachen. Über 100 Übersetzungen für Core und Extensions
Erweiterungen: Über 15.000 Erweiterungsmodule
Forum: Drupal bietet ein integriertes Diskussionsforum
Book: In Drupal können verschiedene Seiten zu einem Buch zusammengestellt und strukturiert werden
Multi-Site Support: Wer mehrere Sites (domains) hostet, kann diese mit Drupal einfach verwalten und warten.
- Community Spotlight: Rwandan enthusiasm for Drupal causes big challenge 18. Oktober 2017For Ildephonse Bikino (bikilde) of Rwanda, it was supposed to be an uneventful Drupal Global Training Day call-out; he expected 50 people but he got 388! Bikino began working to get local interest in Drupal, sharing information by creating a simple website and posting information about the trainings on groups.drupal.org and sharing it locally. Hoping […]ok_lyndsey
- Progress on the Salesforce Suite for D8 and a Call for Participation 9. Oktober 2017The following blog was written by Drupal Association Premium Supporting Partner, Message Agency. After months of work, hundreds of commits, and lots of new thinking, the Salesforce Suite for Drupal 8 is reaching maturity. There is tremendous interest in these modules, and many enterprises are waiting for this milestone to integrate D8 sites with Salesforce. […]natalie_drupal
- An update on projects created for Drupal 7. Oktober 2017About six months ago we made a significant change to the way that modules, themes, and distributions are created on Drupal.org. In the past, contributors had to first create a sandbox project, and then request manual review of their project in the Project Applications issue queue. The benefit of this community-driven moderation process was that […]hestenet
- Drupal 8.4.0 is now available 4. Oktober 2017What's new in Drupal 8.4.0? This new version is an important milestone of stability for Drupal 8. It adds under-the-hood improvements to enable stable releases of key contributed modules for layouts, media, and calendaring. Many other core experimental modules have also become stable in this release, including modules for displaying form errors inline and managing […]Gábor Hojtsy
- State of Drupal presentation (September 2017) 27. September 2017This blog has been re-posted with permission from Dries Buytaert's blog. Please leave your comments on the original post. Yesterday, I shared my State of Drupal presentation at DrupalCon Vienna. In addition to sharing my slides, I wanted to provide some more detail on how Drupal is evolving, who Drupal is for, and what I […]Dries
- Drupal Business Survey 2017 25. September 2017The Drupal Business Survey 2017 shows that Drupal has a steady position in the market, and Drupal 8 has secured its role as the most popular version for new Drupal projects. Further, Drupal is often becoming part of a larger set of solutions. The Drupal Business Survey is an annual survey that aims to give […]megansanicki
- What’s new on Drupal.org? - August 2017 19. September 2017Read our Roadmap to understand how this work falls into priorities set by the Drupal Association with direction and collaboration from the Board and community. Announcement TLS 1.0 and 1.1 deprecated Drupal.org uses the Fastly CDN service for content delivery, and Fastly has depreciated support for TLS 1.1, 1.0, and 3DES on the cert we […]hestenet
- Drupal Association Board Meeting Announcement 11. September 2017The Drupal Association Board of Directors will meet twice during DrupalCon Vienna. They have a board retreat the weekend before the conference and there is an open board meeting during DrupalCon for the community to attend. Below are details about each meeting. Board Retreat During a retreat, the board and the Executive Director meet in […]megansanicki
- Drupal 8.4.0-rc1 is available for testing 7. September 2017The first release candidate for the upcoming Drupal 8.4.0 release is now available for testing. Drupal 8.4.0 is expected to be released October 4. Download Drupal-8.4.0-rc1 8.4.x includes new stable modules for storing date and time ranges, display form errors inline and manage workflows. New stable API modules for discovering layout definitions and media management […]Gábor Hojtsy